You are here
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design is a non-profit visual arts center dedicated to excellence in arts education and reaching a diverse public through studio classes, outreach programming and exhibitions of fine art in the craft media.
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design has a full-time staff of 14 and a part-time staff of 50+, mostly faculty. The annual budget is $1.8 million. Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design has two locations: in the Delmar Loop and in Grand Center. It is an equal opportunity employer that encourages women and members of minorities to apply.
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design welcomes resumés and applications from individuals interested in working in the arts. As specific openings occur, they are listed below.
DONOR RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design is a non-profit art center in St. Louis, Missouri, dedicated to exhibiting contemporary craft and teaching craft techniques. Nationally recognized as one of the premier craft organizations in the country, Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design is the only organization of its kind in the region solely dedicated to contemporary craft. Craft Alliance offers exhibitions, classes in craft techniques, artist residencies, free community programs, and a gallery shop. Over the last 50+ years,
Craft Alliance has grown to serve some 60,000 people each year. Craft Alliance has two locations, one in the Delmar Loop district and one in the Grand Center Arts District. The organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design empowers people to experience the craft of our time by exhibiting artists' work, educating all levels of students, and offering free classes and family programs.
The Donor Relations Coordinator is responsible for prospect research, development administration including database management, donor communication, administration of the organization’s membership program, and occasional support for the Director of Development and Executive Director.
- Supports Director of Development in production of donor cultivation and solicitation events, materials, and mailings, including annual campaign
- Produces pledge reminders, gift acknowledgements, and receipts
- Manages the membership program:
- This includes acquisitions, renewals, coordination of member benefits, and promotions
- Responsible for analyzing membership data including, renewals, monthly income, and more
- Handles auction donation requests from other organizations
- Assists with events by managing registration, volunteers, and procuring auction items
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing + Design on promotions, newsletters, and mailing lists
- Manages donor database, including:
- Maintaining and documenting entry standards and procedures
- Ensuring database accuracy
- Designing and performing queries and exports for income analysis, donor information, and mailing lists
- Manages and files Development correspondence and records
- Provides contribution reports and deposit sheets to Finance Department
- Other duties as needed
- Reports to the Director of Development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – required
- 1-3 years experience in a relevant position - required
- Strong oral and written communication skills – required
- Strong computer skills in word processing, and Microsoft Excel – required
- Experience with donor database or CRM systems – strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator – preferred
- Experience in a non-profit agency – preferred
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover Letter
- Writing sample
- Three to five professional references
PART TIME GALLERY SALES ASSOCIATE
Craft Alliance Art Gallery is looking for part time Gallery Associates
• Retail experience preferred
• Interest in art helpful
• Hours available: Weekdays 10-6, & Weekends
Email us: email@example.com
Send Resume & Cover Letter to:
Craft Alliance Gallery
6640 Delmar Blvd
University City, MO 63130
Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design always welcomes applications for education faculty. All faculty positions are part-time and require a BA, BFA, MFA, or MA in art education or five years teaching experience. Craft Alliance Center of Art + Design welcomes new ideas for courses or workshops. Letters of interest, images of work, and resumés should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
6640 Delmar Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63130
Craft Alliance will retain all submitted materials for future reference. Preference is given to practicing artists and/or persons with teaching experience.